Friday, May 6, 2011

Flight day.

It's 4:30 am.  I fly out at 12:40 or so.  My plan is to stay up all night so I am tired enough to sleep on the plane.  being this tired may have hampered my judgement.  I visited with one ex-girl friend and Facebook messaged two others.  Well, better than doing it drunk... I hope.  I have my clothes out, ready to put in my bag.  I'll shower and shave in  a couple hours, and pack up the rest of the way.  Then a walk to Market Street for breakfast (that's where I work, and they are even going to let come back to work when I return.  Thanks guys.), then grab the airport bus.  I'll get to London tomorrow morning sometime after 8:00 am.

I am filled with a mix of excitement and apprehension.  I really don't know what to expect.  I had a counsel a while back tell me I needed to be more positive.  I tried that.  It felt fake.  Is it OK to be unsure, if I'm positive I'm unsure?  I am being positive in some respects.  I have some juggling balls, a frisbee and a full box of condoms.  So I'm being open to all kinds of fun.  Plus, this blog in its self is optimism.  Right?

I'll see you in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment